Building a visual library takes time and practice. This week I finished a sketchbook of experiments, dual coding listening, and active learning. Through the process, I am realizing that I notice what I notice, and that’s not everything that’s passing through my ears or in front of my eyes. Flipping through the work/play of the last 6 weeks, a few of these sketch notes resonated with me and held my eyes a little longer. In honor of completely filling a sketchbook, here are some excerpts:
- Excerpts From My Sketchbook (telauden.wordpress.com)
- Sketchbook Project 2012 (maustudio.com)
- Sketchbook Project 2013 (lynnsweeneyartandsoul.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Sketchbook Project – Frogology (hobesoundartist.com)
- From My Sketchbook – 3 (candidpresence.wordpress.com)
- Traveling with a Sketchbook: Candace Rose Rardon (mappingwords.com)
- New Sketchbook Tackles School Reform (kauffman.org)
- From the Sketchbook: Swinging on Snowflakes (lifeasgood.com)
Thanks for the pingback Jennifer. Really appreciate it. Love your sketchers, Unusual and so original.
Thanks for the ping Jennifer. Sketchbooks are fun!
your article where you sketch noted how you where moving your photos over got me started on sketch noting. Thanks, I’m really enjoying it.
Oh how exciting! Sketchnoting opened up a whole new world for me. I am glad to know you are getting some value out of it too. Thanks for letting me know!
Comments are closed.