On the Recent Work page, I keep you informed of recent (within the last year) work. On this page, you can see a selected list of prior exhibitions, etc.
Selected Solo Exhibitions
- 2006 Condition of the Heart, Norton Gallery, Palo Alto, CA.
- 2004 Latent Potential, Peninsula Community Foundation (now merged into the Silicon Valley Community Foundation), Menlo Park, CA
- 2004 Portrait of the Artist in Red Ink, Institute for the Future, Stanford, CA.
Selected Group Exhibitions
- 2005 Are the Best Things in Life Free? City of Brea Gallery, Brea, CA
- 2004 Group Exhibition, Hype Gallery, Palais de Tokyo, Paris, France.
- 2004 United Net-Works, Southern Exposure, San Francisco, CA.
- 2004 The Postcard Show, A.I.R. Gallery, Chelsea, New York, NY.
- 2004 Blue, Works San Jose, San Jose, CA.
Selected Juried Exhibitions
- 2004 Silicon Valley Open Studios Stars Program, San Jose, CA. Jurors: Daniel Keegan, Executive Director, San Jose Museum of Art, Michele Rowe Shields, Visual Arts Director, Montalvo in Saratoga, Susan Hillhouse, Chief Curator, Triton Museum of Art, Santa Clara, Janet Rindfleisch, Director, Euphrat Museum of Art, DeAnza College, and Grace Gibson, painter.
- 2002/3 Pyramid Atlantic International Juried Book Exhibition, Built by Hand: the Book as Art, Washington, D.C. Jurors: Mark Dimunation, Chief, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Library of Congress and Neal Turtell, Executive Librarian, National Gallery of Art.
Selected Leadership Positions
- 2004 Grants Team Leader and Steering Committee Member, Silicon Valley Open Studios.
- 2003 Silent Auction Exhibit Manager, Fundraising Team Leader, Silicon Valley Open Studios.
- 2003/4 Treasurer, Board of Directors, Works San Jose, San Jose, CA.
- 2002 Intern, Development Department, Montalvo, Saratoga, CA.
Selected Published Writing
- 2005 “Portrait of the Artist”, LEONARDO (an MIT Press Journal), Volume 38, Issue1.
- 2003 “Slipping the Interface: Strategies of Art Making and Lynn Hershman”, Switch, Volume 18.
- Pizarro: Annie Leibovitz finds her way to San Jose (mercurynews.com)
- Art Department Celebrates Centennial (blogs.sjsu.edu)
- Wish Book: An outsider artist’s path to self-sufficiency (mercurynews.com)