The AMPt (the Advanced Mobile Photography team) selected my photo, Standing the Tests of Time, for Photo of the Day last week and featured it on their home page. I am honored! Here’s a screenshot of the week’s Photos of the Day as posted on Instagram.
So which one is it? It’s in the upper right corner in the image above. Here it is also below:
Yes, you guessed right. This is the same image that was in this post: The Beauty of Different.
The AMPt community is celebrating its one year anniversary today. Head on over to the Advanced Mobile Photography team website to find out more about them. And have a fantastic first day of the new year!
- 15 Best Photos of the Day of 2013 (treehugger.com)
- Selected for Painterly Mobile Art Monday (jenniferhartnetthenderson.wordpress.com)
- Explored on Flicker (jenniferhartnetthenderson.wordpress.com)
- I’m in F2 / 2° Salón Internacional de Fotografia 2013 (jenniferhartnetthenderson.wordpress.com)
- Monetizing Mobile Photography: Some Assembly Required (jenniferhartnetthenderson.wordpress.com)
Jose Vigano web site: http://www.josevigano.com FB fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jose-Vigano-Photography/283894274622?ref=mf
On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Jennifer Hartnett-Henderson Photography wrote:
> Jennifer Hartnett-Henderson posted: “The AMPt (the Advanced Mobile > Photography team) selected my photo, Standing the Tests of Time, for Photo > of the Day last week and featured it on their home page. I am honored! > Here’s a screenshot of the week’s Photos of the Day as posted on Instagram. > “
Thanks Jose! I wish you the best in 2014!
Way to start the year off. Congrats!
Thanks KC! It was a nice surprise for January 1.
I can certainly see why it was selected….beautiful! I am so proud of and happy for you!
Thank you Tyna for rejoicing with me. That is so kind of you. I am looking forward to reading more on your blog in the New Year.
Comments are closed.